Monday 20 February 2012

Yippee Ki Yeah Whatever

An old cowboy went riding out, upon his bike one day
He found he had a puncture, and then he lost his way
When all at once a mighty sound of ringing he did hear
A hundred ghostly bicycles, were slowly growing near

He sheltered by a telephone and watched those bikes ride by
And as they swept on by him, he thought he heard one cry
"Oh Cowboy, don't you wait for help or here it is you'll stay
Besides, there's a repair shop, yonder down the way"

Yippee ki oh
Yippee ki yeah
Bike riders in the sky

visit Magpie Tales to take part

13 comments:

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Yee-haw!!!!!
;)

Mimi
Collage Pirate

Brian Miller said...

haha...nice play on the song...smiles...hey good thing they were able to help on the repair shop eh?

Argent said...

Haha! You should expand and record....!

The Bug said...

Ha! I can hear it in my head now :)

You might enjoy Dr. M's response to the prompt: http://childofafrostymorning.blogspot.com/2012/02/10-speed-magpie.html

Titus said...

I'm singing it!

Helena said...

lol...hilarious! I'll probably swap 'ghost' for 'bike' every time I hear the song now!

Berowne said...

Clever with a capital "C"!

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

mimi - yee, and indeed, haw!

Brian - thanks, and loving the photo

Argent - stop whilst your ahead, that's what i say

Bug - i did indeed enjoy Dr. M's response

Titus - you and me both

Helena - and why not indeed

Berwone - glad you enjoyed

Jinksy said...

I love this - I sang along with it all the way through! LOL! Thank you. :)

Trellissimo said...

Great musical rendition! Thanks. :)

Friko said...

yee haw here too! you got it in one!

Don't Feed The Pixies said...

jinksy - well thank ye kindly maam

Trelissimo - no problemo

Friko - thanks for visiting

Lydia said...

Wow! I wouldn't have missed this magpie for anything and am so glad I stopped by while it was still up on your main page. You probably do not realize how clever this really is, so I'll tell you: it's wonderful!